Naturopath Gabi Giacomin has studied Targeted Nutritional Intervention for Down Syndrome with biochemist and world authority Dixie Lawrence. She has first hand experience with implementing the T21 Research protocol and can assist parents with dosing, testing and sourcing add-on supplements.
Gabi has participated in continuing education courses for Naturopaths for sixteen years. She became a Certified GAPS Practitioner in 2017 and attended Dr Henry Butt’s Bioscreen Workshop for Practitioners in the same year.
Gabi has studied the Lectures of Dr Amy Yasko, Dr Ben Lynch and Michael McEvoy and has extensive knowledge of Methylation, Nutrigenomics and relevant Biochemistry with a pediatric focus.
She has completed an introduction to Homeopathy for Vaccine Damage and a course on Homeoprophylaxis (Homeopathic Vaccination) with world expert Dr Isaac Golden.
Gabi is passionate about Environmental Medicine and has studied the work of Lyn Patrick.
Gabi’s approach to natural thyroid assessment and treatment is based on the cutting-edge approach of thyroid experts Datis Kharazzian and Dr Izabella Wentz.
She has good working knowledge of SIBO and Biofilm treatment based on the research of Corene Humphries.
Upcoming Courses 2017:
Dr Natasha Campbell McBride: GAPS
- GAPS Practitioner Training: Enrolled in course August 2017
Dr William Walsh: Biobalance
- Biobalance Practitioner Training: Enrolled in course April 2017
- Practitioner Training: Enrolled in course May 2017
Completed Courses 2016
Dr Amy Yasko: Complete Series of Lectures
- Methylation and Mutations
- Methylation and Mutations: Dopamine
- Finding More Pieces to the Puzzle
- Supplements to help address Gut Imbalances
- Role of Ion Transport
- Toxic Metals, Microbes, Mitochondria
Dr Ben Lynch
- Maternal and Pediatric Implications due to MTHFR and Methylation Dysfunction
- Methylation & Clinical Nutrigenomics: Part 1
- Methylation and Nutrigenomic Approach to Cancer
- MTHFR & Methylation Dysfunction in Pediatrics
- Practical Clinical Application of Methylation and Epigenetics
Metabolic Healing: Michael McEvoy
- Blood Sugar and Insulin Resistance Mastery Course
- Mastering Functional Lab Test Analysis
- Module 1: Understanding MTHFR Methylation and Genetics
- Module 2: Implementing Methylation and Biochemistry specific Nutrition
- Module 3: Estrogen Metabolism and Methylation
- Understanding and Healing your Digestive System
Dr Isaac Golden
- The Complete Practitioner’s Course in Homoeoprophylaxis
- The Evidence Based Solution for treating Vaccine Damage
- MTHFR and Preconception Course
Dr Lyn Patrick
- Mastering Environmental Toxicology
- Biofilms and Resistant Infections
- “Feel Good Nutrigenomics”, Dr Amy Yasko
- “Gut and Psychology Syndrome” Natasha Campbell McBride
- “Why do I Still Have Thyroid Symptoms?” Dr Datis Kharazzian
- “Stop The Thyroid Madness” Janie A. Bowthorpe
- “Nutrition and Physical Degeneration” Weston A. Price
- “How Smart is Your Baby” Glenn and Janet Doman
- “Modern Essentials” DoTerra
- “The Wahls Protocol”, Terry Wahls, Eve Adamson
- “Brain Maker”, Dr David Perlmutter
- “Healing Without Hurting”, by Jennifer Kozek
- “Eat Dirt”, Dr Josh Axe
- “The Magnesium Miracle”, Dean Carolyn
- “Herbal Antibiotics”, 2nd Edition, Stephen Harrod Buhner
- “Nutrient Power” William J Walsh
- “Hashimoto S Thyroiditis” Dr Izabella Wentz, Dr Marta Nowosadzka